Eda church was built in 1835 and replaced a medieval wooden church. In 1867 the church got its first organ which was torn out after some time and in 1931 the church's new organ was consecrated by bishop J. A Eklund. It was at the time the biggest organ among the rural churches in the diocese. The baptismal font made of sandstone and the altarpiece from the medieval wooden church is preserved. The inside was totally restored in 1979 after a fire. In the graveyard there a graves decorated with a certain kind of glass bowles.